The Mr and Mrs quiz is one of the classic, free hen party games that is guaranteed to give you a laugh and your bride blushing cheeks.
Mr and Mrs questions can be a classy hen party game or you can get all the dirty little details from your bride, and because it’s free it’s a great hen party at home idea.
Mr and Mrs Quiz: How does it work?
You need to ask the groom all the questions on the list and record his answers.
On the hen night ask the bride-to-be the same Mr and Mrs quiz questions and see how many she gets correct.
Make it interesting… You could introduce a small forfeit for every one she gets wrong but we’ll leave that up to you…
Mr and Mrs Questions:
- What is his favourite book?
- Where does he think the most romantic place in the world is?
- What is his favourite thing about the bride?
- What was the last film he cried at?
- What is his proudest moment?
- What is his most embarrassing moment?
- Where did you go on your first date?
- What did the bride wear on your first date?
- If he could be anybody famous for a day, who would he be?
- What is the bride’s most annoying habit?
Here’s some other great questions, hen party games and accessories you may be interested in: